Combine your love of travel, fine art, food & wine into an unforgettable life experience. Taylor Smith artist workshops in wine country are intimate and personal.
Contemporary small group art workshops with Taylor Smith are a wonderful opportunity for students to immerse themselves in the study of creating artworks within classically beautiful landscapes. With the instruction of a knowledgeable, accomplished, and passionate teacher, you will experience first-hand the best of food, art history and travel.
What’s included in this artist workshop tour?
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in historic European style Napa Valley Chateau located a short distance from the beautiful towns of St. Helena & Calistoga in the northern Napa Valley.
- Chef-style locally prepared breakfast, lunch and bountiful evening meals with locally sourced fine wines
- 6 mornings intensive art workshop instruction and art creation with afternoon programs of study and helpful critique of your work in the evenings
- All materials, Winsor and Newton oil and acrylic paints, Kolinsky sable brushes, canvas, Arches paper and all other necessary supplies and equipment.
- Guided tour of local wineries and tasting rooms on excursion day
- Small workshop group sizes ranging from 6 to 10 members
- Pick-up/drop-off to and from San Francisco airport at stated times only
For Groups: If you are wishing to book an artist workshop tour with your established painting or travel group, we are happy to arrange a specific course of your choice. Group discounts apply. Simply contact us with your requirements.
Non-painting partners are welcome at a reduced rate and can join us on all our trips and excursions. Optional customized activities are available for non-painting partners during art workshop creative times. $950 per person deposit required to reserve the artist travel workshop. Balance is due five months prior to art workshop departure date.
Dates will be flexible based on your group! Simply inquire by submitting the form and we will provide available date options.
7 Day Artist Workshop Course Price including accommodation and meals::
- $2,800 - Twin/Double room per person
- $3,200 - Single Room (very limited availability)
- Does not include airfare or transportation to art workshop location
Taylor Smith has been teaching art workshops for more than 20 years in Europe and the United States. She studied fine art at the Akademie der Bildenun Künste in Berlin and has assisted and participated in far ranging projects with many artists, including Keith Haring / West Berlin 1987.
Drawing upon her many years of visiting and working directly with the prominent wineries in Napa Valley, Taylor Smith offers an immersive art and travel workshop where you will learn masterful abstract art techniques, relax in a beautiful historic Napa Valley "Chateau" while you enjoy fine wine and professionally prepared local cuisine.
Journey to California for an unbelievable adventure in art and travel! Enrich your artistic practice while experiencing historic culture, local cuisine and the beautiful landscapes of Napa Valley. Relax and enjoy under the guidance and tutelage of an experienced and compassionate artist, teacher, and fellow traveler in a unique and memorable art workshop!
Request more information or explore a detailed art workshop brochure:
Check out more Artist Travel Workshops