Combine your love of travel, fine art, food & wine into an unforgettable life experience at this art workshop. Taylor Smith Artist Workshops are intimate and personal.
Contemporary small group artist workshops with Taylor Smith are a wonderful opportunity for students to immerse themselves in the study of creating artworks within classically beautiful landscapes. With the instruction of a knowledgeable, accomplished, and passionate artist and teacher, you will experience first-hand the best of food, art history and travel.
What’s included in this art travel workshop tour?
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in a historic stone farmhouse in the region of Tuscany near to the vibrant towns of Arezzo, Montepulciano, Pienza, Siena and the beautiful Val d'Orcia. Your art workshop will be located conveniently between Florence and Rome for the week and will be within short distance to wineries, medieval villages and amazing art destinations.
- Chef-style locally prepared breakfast, lunch and bountiful evening meals and locally sourced fine wines
- 6 mornings intensive art workshop instruction with art creation and afternoon programs of study and helpful critique of your artwork in the evenings
- All materials, Winsor and Newton oil and acrylic paints, Kolinsky sable brushes, canvas, Arches paper and all other necessary workshop supplies and equipment.
- Guided tour of local museum and historical structures on excursion day
- Small art workshop group sizes ranging from 6 to 10 members
- Pick-up/drop-off to and from airport or local train station at stated times only
For Groups: If you are wishing to book a artist workshop tour with your established painting or travel group, we are happy to arrange a specific art workshop course of your choice. Group discounts apply. Simply contact us with your requirements.
Non-painting partners are welcome at a reduced rate and can join us on all our trips and excursions. $950 per person deposit required to reserve the art workshop. Balance is due five months prior to workshop date.
Dates will be flexible based on your group! Simply inquire by submitting the form and we will provide available artist workshop date options.
7 Day Art Workshop Course Price:
- $2,800 - Twin/Double room per person
- $3,200 - Single Room
- Does not include airfare or transportation to art workshop location
Taylor Smith has been teaching art workshops for more than 20 years in Europe and the United States. She studied fine art at the Akademie der Bildenun Künste in Berlin and has assisted and participated in far ranging projects with many artists, including Keith Haring / West Berlin 1987.
Drawing upon her many years of living and painting in Europe, Taylor Smith offers an immersive art and travel workshop where you will learn masterful abstract art techniques, relax in a beautiful historic home while you enjoy fine wine and professionally prepared local cuisine.
Journey to Italy for an unbelievable artist workshop adventure in art and travel! Enrich your artistic practice while experiencing historic culture, local cuisine and the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany and the Northern Regions. Relax and enjoy under the guidance and tutelage of an experienced and compassionate artist, teacher, and fellow traveler!
Request more information or explore a detailed art workshop brochure:
Check out more Artist Travel Workshops